Friday, August 22

XY - I

(2)

12.35am, Friday night. A young chap routinely carrying wooden chairs and round table into the outlet. Green neon light continuously shining through the corner through the signboard hanging on top of the outlet. Tull's Cafe & Bistro, that is the name of the outlet.

As the young chap busy cleaning up the outlet, a man remain sitting inside the cafe, sipping his 5th cup.

"Please leave the cup on the table, and get me an Spanish Coffee," Adam told the young chap 3 hours ago.

"Sure," Eidur replied coldly.

In 3 hours time,Adam had traveled to Mexico, Spain, Scotland, France and Canada with the coffee in his mug.

"We are closing now, i'm afraid i can't brewed anymore coffee for you," Eidur place a glass of water on his table while casually sat on the chair opposite this dull looking man. As much as Eidur want to close up the store and go back home, he just cant stop himself from feeling curious about this man in front of him. After all, not many man, especially emotionally hurt man, would choose to intoxicate himself with coffee.

Adam stared at the cup blankly at the cups. Once a while he shut his tired eyelid, and opened up again to stare at the cup again. After all, this is coffee WITH whiskey in it.

"I got dumped."

"I know that."

"She cant remember me."

"I cant remember how my ex looks like too."

"No, she really have no memory of me."

No comments: